The Nation Wired

Senior T-shirts

Christina Robles, photographer

There has been a lot of discussion about the senior shirt voting and coming up with shirt designs. Some seniors have been disappointed in the designs the teachers/staff come up with which are somewhat all the same for the past two years, seniors want to go out in style and want to show what school they just left and be proud.

Marisa Ramirez, 12, said, “Oh, I definitely will vote for our senior shirt and who knows maybe if I have time I’ll design one too since I’m in graphic design… I want to get a senior shirt that I’ll actually proudly wear.”

Any senior would agree they want a shirt that they will actually be proud to wear now and long after graduation. So if you want part in the senior class shirt voting sign up with Remind for class of 2019 to help vote, and if you want to do more and make a shirt that people would actually wear create one and submit your design to Shelly Plumley before next Wednesday, Oct. 31.

About the Writer
Christina Robles, photographer

Christina Robles is a senior who just joined yearbook but was previously was in commercial photography. She is most excited to help create a yearbook and make new friends in the process. She’d like to learn the basic stuff before moving to the big stuff. she would like to learn everything that comes with being apart of  the yearbook staff. When she graduates from high school she would like to leave knowing that she helped create a yearbook and understood everything at the end of the day.

Her favorite food is cheese pizza. She doesn’t really have a favorite singer she’d to the radio like hip-hop, country etc. The things she loves to do for fun is either be with her friend, her brothers, somewhat family, cat and taking photos. The other extra curricular things i do besides work is relax at home.